This week I’ve been recommending a new WordPress Plugin called Traffic Goliath. It gives bloggers an insider strategy for getting more search engine traffic. So I figured today would be a good day to lay out a simple SEO plan for bloggers to follow.
Many bloggers fret a lot about search engine optimization (SEO). They worry about doing things wrong and spend countless hours trying to set things up to dominate the search engines or even game the system.
The best plan really starts with being sensible about your optimization. Do it for humans, not a robot that crawls your site. It’s easy to balance the two.
One thing you want to do is make sure your blog settings allow search engines to index the site and don’t discourage it.
- In your WordPress Admin Panel, click on Settings > Reading.
- Look for Site Visibility.
- Select “Allow search engines to index this site”.
- Click Save Changes.
- Google, Bing and other search engines will now be allowed to index the site to make it searchable.
After that, you want to make sure you do a few things that help your site get indexed (found) by search engines and prospective visitors. To do this, you’ll want to start with consistency.
Both humans and web crawlers both like it when you blog regularly. Whenever you blog infrequently, like once every 3 months when you happen to find time and remember it, it makes humans not see you as a viable niche leader – and it causes search engines to not bother sending their crawlers to your site very often because they also won’t see you as a serious niche contender.
Consider Keywords Carefully
Try to make sure your blog posts include sensible keywords and phrases for your audience, but don’t go overboard and try to stuff too many in there just to appease the search engines.
It may backfire with both the crawlers and humans who find your writing difficult to understand. Instead, write organically as you would when discussing the topic with a friend, and include specifics so it’s clear what you’re talking about.
For example, if you’re writing about a fasting diet, don’t call it skipping meals or anything silly you make up like “hangry rage day” – just call it a fasting diet plan and make it easy on both human readers and crawlers to know what you mean.
Use the keyword phrases in your titles as well as in the content itself. Many people make the mistake of titling their posts something vague such as, The Day I Felt My Stomach Growl Nonstop – which tells everyone nothing at all.
It needs to be topic specific, such as, 3 Ways You Can Start a Fasting Diet Plan. That is very specific for everyone, and then you can use the same phrases and keywords within the body of the content.
When you pair keyword choices with consistency, you’ll have most of the equation solved for good SEO. But there are couple more elements that can contribute to your success with being found on search engines.
Make sure the content you’re writing is long enough in terms of value. Some people can write many words that others don’t find value in. So it’s not just length, but value as well. Don’t publish daily short paragraphs and assume that’s enough to get noticed, either.
The last organic strategy you want to implement for good SEO is to make your posts shareable. Having social sharing buttons helps your posts get links back to your site where other interested parties can find them.
Setting a Reliable Publishing Schedule for Your Readers
When you take on the role of a niche leader, it’s your job to disseminate information to your followers. They’ll be waiting for each drop of data that you release to them, so it needs to be consistent and reliable – as well as fresh.
You want to choose a schedule that’s doable for you. Some bloggers can only manage 1 post per week, if they’re working another job for instance, while others post several times per day.
Ideally, your blog will publish at least 2-3 times per week if possible. This keeps people tuned in regularly and makes it appear as if you’re a full-time leader, not a part time hobbyist.
You can determine your topics months out if you want to, or fly by the seat of your pants and pick a topic in the spur of the moment. Make sure you cover everything under the main umbrella of your niche topic.
For instance, if your site is broad and called BestDietPlans.com, then you’ll want to make sure you equally cover a variety of plans, such as low calorie, low carb, keto, vegetarian, and so on.
If your site is AllAboutFitnessPlans.com then cover a wide variety of fitness, such as CrossFit, Bodyweight Training, Aerobics, etc. Don’t do 15 blog posts in a row on CrossFit training because it’s your favorite and maybe address the others once in comparison.
If you see yourself doing that, it might be best to narrow your domain down and focus on the one topic you enjoy covering more prominently so that others don’t feel like your site is light on information.
Take Advantage of SEO Plugins
There are search engine plugins you can add to your WordPress site to automate many important aspects of SEO. For instance, adding the All-In-One SEO Plugin or the Yoast SEO Plugin can help you properly setup SEO for your blog. They are both free and either one will give you a boost in your ranking when used properly.
Once you have them set up then search engine ranking will come over time. It’s really a matter of posting regularly and making sure you use the right keywords. Beyond that spend a little time each week getting a few backlinks from other sites, via guest blogging and directory listings.
Another plugin you may want to add is called Traffic Goliath. It helps you grow search traffic without more content and backlinks.
How Does Traffic Goliath Work?
Step 1: Let Traffic Goliath generate hundreds of tags for you with one click. It will fetch keywords from sites like Google, YouTube and Amazon.
Step 2: Traffic Goliath will generate hundreds of “smart traffic pages” for your site. They will be keyword optimized and ready to rank high on Google.
Step 3: Traffic Goliath will intelligently interlink these pages with each other.
This is a very powerful SEO approach, which Wikipedia.com uses a lot.
Check out the demo video and all the results people are getting. Then add this simple plugin and start growing more search traffic today.
Remember, creating a home on the web for your niche is something that you work on more initially, and once everything’s set up, you manage the day to day operations of publishing helpful info and building a loyal fan base who will support your business.
SEO is just one aspect of growing an income from the web. Get things set up correctly and you’ll be in a better position for long-term success!
P.S. The creator of the Traffic Goliath plugin is a friend of mine. He has generously offered 20 special bonuses to my readers who get the plugin during the launch period.
The following bonuses will be available immediately upon purchasing the plugin at this page.
Bonus WordPress Plugins:
- WordPress plugin that boosts your affiliate commissions by 240%+. (Value: $47)
- WordPress plugin that generates recurring revenue for you, by building membership sites. (Value: $67)
- WordPress plugin that instantly imports & schedules thousands of articles to your site with 1 click. Big time saver. (Value: $37)
- WordPress plugin that boosts conversions and free traffic. (Value: $47)
- WordPress plugin that gets you email subscribers from Facebook. (Value: $37)
- WordPress plugin that promotes your products, affiliate products, and CPA offers. Can also build your email list. (Value: $47)
- WordPress plugin that boosts traffic and engagement on your site, by inserting royalty-free images. (Value: $47)
- WordPress plugin that protects your download pages from being Illegally shared. (Value: $57)
- WordPress plugin to help you track your results from SEO and social media marketing. See what works and get more traffic and sales. (Value: $49)
- WordPress plugin that creates affiliate video pages and boosts conversions 180%+. (Value: $39)
- The insider secrets to earning a full-time affiliate income from Clickbank, and living a life of freedom. (Value: $37)
- How to get free organic traffic and sales, with content marketing. (Value: $47)
- The right backlinks can boost traffic by 450%+. Here’s how the pros do it. (Value: $57)
- Get instant traffic to your offers & boost leads, sales and profits, for just 2 cents per click. (Value: $67)
- Beginner affiliates make mistakes that cost them a lot of time and money. Here’s how to avoid them. (Value: $47)
- How to get paid by high-ticket clients. (Value: $77)
- 10+ clever traffic hacks to instantly boost leads and sales. (Value: $47)
- How to get more free traffic and sales from Pinterest. (Value: $57)
- Quick and easy strategies to make extra cash online. (Value: $67)
- Escape the rat race and build a successful online business by avoiding common internet marketing mistakes. (Value: $77)
Total value of bonuses: $1,054.
To get instant access to all of these bonuses, simply get the Traffic Goliath plugin at this page.