Did you reach any new milestones in your business in 2016?
Did you at least take a few steps toward a financial goal?
With 2017 upon us, I want to help as many people as possible, reach new milestones this year. So to start the year off right, I’m giving away my new 2017 Resolution and Planner package for free.
Keep reading for your download link (no opt-in required.)
Before you download the package though, I have a quick question….
Have you thought about what your business goals are going to be for the upcoming year? If not, right now is the time to do so.
A great way to set business goals is to take a few minutes and simply envision where you want to be in a year. Think about things like financial goals or the number of clients you want to be serving on a regular basis. Then work out a way to achieve this.
You may need to create new products or services to generate those additional clients. For example, you could offer something new in your business such as a coaching module. Maybe you could add local marketing services to reach new clients.
Plan out the exact steps you will need to take each month to increase your bottom line and then take action on those steps.
Not taking action is one of the biggest reasons why many business goals fail. While it is very easy to set lofty goals, attaining them is a different ball game altogether. This is where freeing up some of your time comes into play.
If you find that you are a slave to your business you might want to seriously consider outsourcing some aspects.
What are the things you enjoy doing in your business and what are those things that you don’t enjoy? Are you not enjoying them because the tasks are challenging or because they are tedious?
Both of these are great reasons to outsource work. Why bother taking hours and hours to work on something that is difficult or boring to you? Could you use this time to be more productive?
Let’s look at an example. Maybe you aren’t great with graphics and you consistently require ebook covers or banners made. Why not outsource this job to someone at fiverr and use the time to be more productive.
Go through all the things you do in your business each day and see if there are some items that could be automated. Do you post to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest regularly? This can be time consuming, why not look into ways that this could be automated. For instance, I automate my Twitter account with a WordPress plugin. Another option for automating social media is to simply hire a manager at fiverr or elsewhere.
By implementing small changes such as these you can free up a lot of time. Then you can use this free time wisely to increase your profits.
Make time to do a little brainstorming for your business. Annual, and even monthly planning and goal setting is important for any business owner, especially online where there are countless distractions.
So with the new year at hand, I have a nice New Years Resolution package I’d like to share with you. I’ve sold hundreds of copies and my customers loved it. This year I decided to update it and give it away for free.
It’s called “Resolution 2017” and it contains 2 main components…
1. A powerful eBook about New Year’s resolutions that uncovers a new way of looking at the changes you intend to make in your life
2. A detailed planning system that you can use to map out your major objectives for the year and begin tracking your progress monthly, weekly and even daily to ensure long term success.
Here’s what you will discover in this package…
– What a resolution really means and why you may have missed this point in the past
– Common pitfalls that cause most people to abandon their resolutions
– Recent trends in New Year’s resolutions and how they may be impacting you
– The difference between a goal and a resolution
– How to turn your resolutions into tangible goals
– How to determine the best strategies for reaching your goals
– How to pick and set your larger life-based goals that determine your course of action
– How to use accountability to guarantee your results
– 18 critical components all successful achievers implement into their resolution planning
– How to use the “My Success Map” system to plan out your overall Vision, Yearly Goals, Monthly Goals, Weekly Goals and Daily Goals
– and much MUCH more
This package will help you no matter what your goals are, whether you want to:
– improve your financial situation
– get in better physical shape
– start your own business
– get a promotion
– spend more time with your family
– finally take that dream vacation
– quit smoking (or any other harmful habit)
– become more confident
– improve your social life
… or ANY other improvement for that matter!
OK, here’s the direct link to my download page.
Happy New Year!
I hope this package helps you reach new milestones in 2017 and beyond. And I look forward to helping you more in the new year.
To your success,
P.S. If one of your goals is to generate income form the web, make sure you have my ezWebBusiness Builder2 package. Inside I share the 10 ways I make money from the Internet, and show you how to do it yourself, step by step. (1500 other smart marketers have this insider information at their disposal, and you may be competing against them!)