Want a 100% Done For You Niche Blog With Content, Affiliate Banners and Traffic?
From the desk of Jim Daniels:
Updated July 19, 2017 (20 new niches added!)
I’ve been making a comfortable living with blogging for many years now. It’s fun, it’s easy and I love helping people with things that interest me.
Lately I’ve been hearing from a lot of my subscribers who want a blog of their own, but aren’t up for the task of building it from scratch.
It’s not just the site design that’s a challenge — it’s dealing with domain nameservers, hosting, cpanel, WordPress, adding content, finding matching affiliate programs, putting up ad banners, generating traffic, and well, everything!
Hey, I get it. It’s a lot of work.
But once it’s up and running, it is so easy to operate.
So I’m now offering a 100% done-for-you blog building service for anyone who wants a blog but doesn’t have the time go through the learning curve.
When I say 100% done for you blog, I’m talking about building the site, hosting it, adding content, adding a monetizing strategy, maintaining it, and sending traffic! We’ll even show you exactly how to use your new blog.
Now you’re probably wondering, how in the heck I can you do all that with everything else I have going on.
No, I am not outsourcing the work to someone overseas.
Now that my daughter is grown and has an apartment of her own, she has been getting into WordPress and graphic design. So we’re doing these sites together. (It’s kinda nice to spend time with her again!)
We just built this healthy eating blog for one of my subscribers and it was so much fun we’ve been taking on a few more clients.
What can we build for you?
If you’re interested in having a niche blog of your own and would prefer to have someone do everything for you, and I do mean EVERYTHING, here’s what we are offering:
– I’ll help you decide on a good niche that suits your interests or experience
– Help you choose a good domain name for your niche blog and suggest 3-4 choices
– Build the entire blog with images, about page, contact page, disclaimers
– Make it mobile friendly so it views well on computers, tablets and phones
– Fill it with enough content to get you started (15-20 written and video posts)
– Monetize it with banners linked to top clickbank affiliate products in that niche
– Add a mini product shop using your Amazon affiliate ID
– Add related video posts every week so the blog stays fresh
– Send 100+ targeted visitors every month via traffic networks I belong to
– Host the site on my speedy new GoDaddy server and keep theme and plugins updated
– Perform monthly backups to my Amazon s3 account so you never have to worry about losing data
As you can see, we do literally everything for you.
So what exactly do YOU do when we are done?
Well, once we’re all done, you get WordPress admin login so you can post your own content whenever you want. We’ll even show you exactly how to do that. You can also drive more traffic and affiliate commissions via some strategies I recommend.
Here’s another example of a blog we just completed for a woodworking enthusiast named Stuart. Click the image to see the live site..
OK, so how much does this done-for-you blog building service cost?
Well, you’ve probably seen similar offers for $1,000 or more and that’s usually without ongoing content and traffic. But I want to make this affordable for my readers.
Yes, it is a lot of work, but now that I have my daughter working with me we can get it all set up for you in less than one week. (Imagine having your own niche blog just a week from now!)
And the best news is that we can do the whole thing for a one-time $299 design fee plus $39 a month for the hosting, maintenance, backups, ongoing content and traffic.
Just pick your niche and we do the rest…
I have identified about 50 niches with large, passionate audiences and multiple affiliate products for easy monetizing. We will be building a maximum of two blogs per niche, so act quickly if this interests you.
Here are the niches we currently have available…
- Acai Berry Weight Loss
- Aviary and Bird House Plans (new!)
- Baby Care (1 left)
- BBQ’ing Tips (Are you good with the grill?) (new!)
- Bee Keeping (new!)
- Blogging How-To (1 left)
- Body Building (1 left)
- Camping Tips
- Candle Making (new!)
- Cat Training
- Coconut Oil Benefits (Really hot niche in 2017!)
- Coffee (1 left)
- Debt Reduction (1 left)
- Diabetes Help (1 left)
- Dieting (1 left)
- Disaster Preparedness (1 left)
- Dog Training
- Drawing How-To
- Ailments (new!) Choose any of the following lucrative topics: Acne, asthma, back pain, hives, sweaty palms, tonsil stones, shy bladder, bad breath, gout, rosacea, botox alternatives, stretch marks and more – just ask.
- Email Marketing
- Fishing Tips
- Fitness (sold out – sub niches avail)
- Golf Tips
- Green Living
- Greenhouse Plans (new!)
- Guitar (Learn to Play)
- Healthy Eating (1 left)
- Home Automation (1 left)
- Home Brewing (1 left)
- Home Business (How to Start and Run a Business from Home.)
- Home Schooling (new!)
- Home Theater Info
- Hunting Tips (new!)
- Hydroponics (new!)
- Knitting for Fun and Profit (new!)
- Magic Tricks
- Meditation (new!)
- Mushroom Growing (new!)
- Online Dating
- Online Marketing (1 left)
- Organic Food Benefits (new!)
- Organic Gardening (new!)
- Outdoor Playhouse Building Tips
- Personal Development / Self Improvement (new!)
- Pet Businesses – How to Start and Run a Pet Related Biz (1 left)
- Quit Smoking
RC Hobbyist (Sorry, sold out)
- Raising Chickens (new!)
- Scrapbooking (new!)
Smoothies and Juicing (Sorry, sold out)
- Soap Making (new!)
- Social Media Marketing
- Sports Betting and Daily Fantasy Sports (1 left)
- Surfing (new!)
Survival (Sorry, sold out)
- Travel Tips
- Vegetarianism (1 left)
- Website Promotion (1 left)
- Wedding Planning (1 left)
Weight Loss (Sorry, sold out)
- Wind and Solar Power
Woodworking (Sorry, sold out)
- Yoga (new!)
If any of these niches interest you, and you’d like us to set up the entire thing for you, soup to nuts, email me at Jim@bizweb2000.com. We can have your new blog up and running in a week!
And if you do not see your desired niche listed, email me anyway. Maybe we can help.
Jim Daniels – JDD Publishing
P.S. Below are a few more blogs we just finished, in case you want to see more examples: